Ice Cream Hammock

My siblings are home!  My siblings are home! They've been with my San Diego uncle, going on long walks and swims.  I don't know why we weren't all allowed in the airplane's cabin.  We definitely wouldn't have stolen your snacks <looks innocent>.



Tonight there was talk of getting me an ice cream hammock.  I envisioned an extraordinarily comfortable hammock, swinging gently in the breeze, perhaps full of pillows, with a bowl of delicious ice cream on each one.  All for me. Nom nom nom. 


My humans envisioned a hammock where they could stash me so they could eat ice cream in peace. The best part of my fantasy could have come true, if only they nodded off with that ice cream.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)