Fix it Herself: No Ordinary Bulbs

From time to time, my humans rely on me to maintain our home.  I can be counted on to discover ideal napping spots, and to promptly clean up crumbs.  These are valuable contributions to my household.  This week I strapped on my toolbelt to help my human change some light bulbs.


Once we got the dome off the light fixture without dropping or breaking it, we realized that these were no ordinary light bulbs.  We either needed an adapter for the screw in bulbs we had around the house, or special bulbs with prong attachments.  When home improvement for busy people needs supplies, we order things online and they appear within forty-eight hours, even on Sundays.  How is this possible?  Luckily for my humans, I'm always prepared. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)