Seduced by Bark Box

My human finally succumbed to nonstop adorable advertising...and a Bark Box came in the mail! What could they have sent me?

I ordered this with my big cute ears

Inside were cookies, a chew, a bandana, a light up ball, and a rubber lightbulb chew. The tissue paper was even festive!

Don't mind if I do...

My brother Nacho wore the bandana for five seconds, ran around with the lightbulb chew, and chased after the ball. We all enjoyed the molasses and ginger cookies.

This bandana would be better in my mouth

#Cookies #BarkBox #HappyPups

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)