Break A Leg!

I hurtled enthusiastically toward the bed ... and my leg caught in the frame. I fell back, shrieking and biting the air (not my finest moment). My mom managed to release my trapped limb while avoiding my teeth, and snuggled me on the bed. Carefully, gently, she felt my joints and bones. Everything seemed intact but swollen. I let them ice me briefly, and then lost interest in licking a cube. 

very graceful
I ran around without limping, and managed to get BOTH my legs stuck in the bed frame next. All the covers were stuffed in the narrow gap afterward. It was up to me to keep my humans warm!

I will be your covers





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)