Poop Sommelier

Sniff sniff sniff sniff ... what and where was that terrible smell coming from? Vaguely like skunk, but not potent enough. My humans smelled my fur as I lounged on our bed. I nonchalantly licked my paw until they discovered it was embedded in a large blob of feces, like a poop drumstick or lollipop.

I don't like what happened any more than you do... let's cuddle

I was raced to the bathroom and given a foot bath in the sink in the middle of the night, and tried to lay on the soiled duvet cover while they stripped it. With my paw clean, I snoozed off to dreamland. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)