Trinidad Tails: A Great Escape

Following many escapes, my somehow-still-naive human left her kitchen window open. I guess she thought this was safe to do as it was some distance to the window above the kitchen sink <insert dog laughter>. 

Turquoise Animal Hospital
adventure time! circa 2010
I waited until she was leaving for a long day, and swiftly hopped out of the window. She chased me for a while, but I had things to do! In rare defeat (I made her late many times already, I always came back and was smart about cars, and we lived in a country where dogs ran free), she shrugged and headed off to catch the bus (maxi). Perhaps she thought I would be fretting at the front door later on, lesson learned. 

Turquoise Animal Hospital
Looking for little ol' me?
Once I made sure all was right with the outside world, I jumped back through an even higher window and simply waited for dinner. Inside, I sat lazily relaxing in the kitchen and innocently batted my eyes at her while she gawked at me. Not much surprises my human anymore...


Comments

  1. This type of Dogs are very useful for us.... Actually i am searching animal hospital near me and i am coming here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)