Spa Ferret / Escape Platform

My uncle refurbished a hot tub and brought it over. He forgot the door to the motor, and I immediately crawled inside the housing! My humans were less than thrilled by my maneuver ... they used the cover to block my hidey hole.

is this my new home?
Would the jacuzzi be used for its intended purpose, or a stair to help me jump over the fence? Would my moms ever get out of the warm water, or sit in it for the rest of their lives? They're wondering if pizza can be delivered to the backyard.

whatcha doin?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)