Happy Pride! 2016

We raced to reach the parade route on time. The ground was hot, so I was held while my parasol-shaded patch cooled down. I befriended an infant who liked my soft ears. I liked the crumbs on her hands. 

this is more like it
Flamingos were hung outside restaurants with care, with hopes that revelers soon would be there. There were dog rescues, amazing drag queens, businesses, swag, belly dancers and more!

bring on the dogs in strollers!
As the processional floats became further and fewer between, I was whisked home to nap. Happy Pride everyone!

nappers for equality!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)