How Pet Friendly Is San Diego?

Errands were looming, but I was being adorable.

pet my belly and things will magically take care of themselves
I was strapped into my carseat, with the plan to run as many errands as businesses would let me come in. We bypassed indoor restaurants to avoid the wrath of the Health Department.

look deeply into my cute eyes... and let me in your store
The dog park's poop bag dispensers were repaired, and the bank fed me a LOT of treats. I was cooed at and allowed in the dressing room, the comic shop, and given another treat at the hardware store. We passed a canine cousin on the way out!

is it nap time yet?
100% dog friendly day.  Dang. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)