Shyla's East Coast Adventure Part II

I attended a late night barbeque in Rhode Island and tried to swipe smores.  A German shepherd and I made friends, and then I snored while firecrackers were thrown in the bonfire and set off above me. I had lots of beauty sleep to catch up on afterward.


The next day there was a lobster festival in Rockport.  As cute as I was as a crustacean, they would have been better in my mouth.



In front of the pet store on the granite pier there was a gum ball machine with delicious cheesy puppy treats.  I ate my twenty-five cents worth, cleaned up the crumbs on the ground, and some children fed me more while my humans were window shopping. Good children!  



The scenery was nice too.



I slept from Boston to New York to California. Our vacation was a success!  I only escaped twice, broke a lamp, and ate two delicious items of mystery.  Never underestimate the power of cute.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candyland

Ghost Pee

Do Not Try This At Home (really, don't do this...)