Gourmet Puzzle

Something new appeared on the table/ottoman in my living room. My humans poured over it for days while spooning me. I'm sure cuddling me was their first priority. Alas, when their puzzle was done, there were two duplicate pieces and one missing!

Doggie buffet

Soon, some more pieces had to be rescued from the vacuum. THEN I performed an interpretive dance on the puzzle and it was again rebuilt, missing a second piece. Where could it be?

I'm digesting your puzzle...you're welcome

#PuzzlePieces #DogsMakeYouLiveLonger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)