Sunday Fun Day!

What's today? Sunday Fun Day!

Goin my way?

This morning I brunched at R Gang Eatery. They have tatter tots stuffed with different cheeses and meats, and a plethora of Bloody Mary options. I'm too young to drink, so I had ice cubes and some soyrizo that landed on the ground. Yum!

Slide those leftovers a little closer

We went on a walk through the neighborhood and found a branch of the Balboa Trails we hadn't explored yet that was cool and green. I passed out in my stroller pretty quickly. My human hiked barefoot to try Earthing.

I go out walkin...before midnight...

At home we ALL passed out. Tired critters are good critters!

Out in the sunlight, just like we used to do







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)