Dog Menu

I had breakfast already, but my humans left the house without eating OR having coffee. Curiouser and curiouser...

Where could we be headed?
I counted four other dogs at brunch today at Heat Bar and Kitchen

Are you going to eat that?
A Frenchie spooked and ran across the patio dragging a chair! People scrambled to grab him before he reached the busy street, and he was caught by our next table neighbor.    

This place rocks
We knew they were dog friendly, but didn't know I had my own menu!

My eggs were delicious
You look full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)