Trips Are Stupid Unless I'm Involved

A sloth slowly oozed across the road into heavy Costa Rican traffic. Drivers slammed on their brakes, and my humans helped surround the critter while he was whisked to safety.

Bella would like to reenact the rescue for you very slowly
There were monkeys, coatimundi, toucans, kinkajous, vipers, iguanas, leaf cutter ants, and many other tasty creatures. Fireflies flew around on their night hike, and a margay slept in a tree.

Lil ol me?
Meanwhile, I chillaxed and worshipped the sun. They did investigate whether they could take me to Central America, but I was left at camp to prevent me from eating wildlife.

get in my belly
Or to prevent it from eating (more) of me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)