Water Park of Urine

My brother Bacchus (Oreo Bob Grey Dog International Dog of Mystery), also a former street dog, does not like the outdoors. He holds his bladder as long as possible, and when he admits defeat he goes for a long time. Sometimes I'm sniffing or basking so intently that I stand in his colossal urine stream. 

Picture me outside... entranced

Today I ran just as he lifted his leg. From my human's perspective it was a miss. Then she picked me up, and felt the warm fresh urine soak into her clothes. Joy. While I tried to hop onto our bed like a little pee sprinkler, she attempted to clean me and strip at the same time. 

My people make stuff up
Good thing I'm cute.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)