Dog Spider

I really really really wanted to eat my chew on the couch. Due to the layer of rawhide residue permanently coating all of the pet beds, this is illegal in my household. My human placed me on a throw rug that I've also claimed, and I spronged back onto the couch with my chew. 

gooey decorating skillz
They tried to gently push me off, and I made myself very flat. I spread my limbs out very wide. I held on like a dog spider, defying gravity longer than they expected. I ran into the kitchen, then hopped back onto the sofa! I finished my treat in my crate.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)