Car Bed

My humans have trouble getting up in the morning.  I thwart them by snuggling, keeping them warm, and my cute powers.

And sleeping (maniacal laughter) and sleeping...

I wish their cupboards automatically filled themselves like my food bin.

Dial-a-breakfast

I think we should put wheels and autopilot on the bed.  I'm also in favor of Pee Wee Herman's Breakfast Machine and the Jetsons conveyor belt through the automatic shower to their vehicles.

#BreakfastMachine #Jetsons #CarBed #Snuggling #CutePowers #SpaceleysSprockets #LosSupersonicos


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)