Who Moved My Throne?

I ran around to my usual side of the big bed, spronged, hit the side of the bed and slid off. Apparently my human was sick of me landing on her while she was asleep. My throne was moved to the foot of the bed, but I'm stuck in my routine.

this is where it usually is...
Bacchus has also taken advantage of the move. He hopped up on the big bed to let our moms know it was breakfast time! They tried to train me, giving me treats when I used the new location. I should take a long time to catch on <wink>.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)