Bunnyfest!

The House Rabbit Society had their annual festival/ fundraiser in Balboa Park today.

Hop on in...

Veterinarians and other bunny experts spoke, and many generous vendors donated items for a silent auction.  Rabbits were groomed, rode around in strollers, frolicked in the park, and relaxed in the shade.  There were eating contests and bunny races!  Jasper (the middle guy) won his heat.

Go bunnies!

I had to live vicariously through delicious lagomorph smells, although I do have nice ears too.  My human went to Bunnyfest, and all I got was this lousy [cute!] sticker.

my bunny is smarter than your honor student

#Bunnyfest #HouseRabbitSociety #FlatBonnie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)