Merdog

I have a lot of energy and arthritis.  So that I don't take over the world, and so that I live forever, on my human's day off I go swimming. This is not my favorite thing to do, but my friend Penny jumps in and swims off leash!  Crazy youngin!  

Um, water is touching me

The best part is when I'm dried off and sitting in the sun.  Ahhhhhh....

This is the life

Then I nap in my backseat car hammock while wearing my seatbelt.  I'm not spoiled.

Are we there yet?

Afterward, I'm a sleepy little angel.

Pillow fort!
#WaterBurns #Merdog #DogHammock #PillowFort #SleepyLittleAngel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do Dogs Have 9 Lives Too? Asking for a Friend

Why You Should Bring Your Vet Vegan Snacks (if they have a dairy allergy that is)…

The Very Hungry Mona-Pillar (We're sorry she stole your breakfast. She's not sorry at all; it was delicious)